Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fall 2011 Quotes & Conversations

FALL 2011 Quotes & Conversations [that I want to remember]

* Me: (answering questions about Samuel)... We'll see him in heaven again.
Lucy: I think it'll be too far.

* Lucy (while wearing her camo dress) saw a cat outside and told us, "We gotta shoot that!"

* Lucy: I left a monster at Robby's house.

* Lucy: I just want to play and stay at home and be a kid. I don't want to go to school, and I don't want to jump on the trampoline, and I don't want to go to kindergarten. And I don't want to grow up and be a big girl. And I don't want to go to the store anymore.

* Lucy: I can't jump really high because I don't have a tail.

* Lucy: (pointing to a fuzzy caterpillar) He's wearing a jacket.

* Lucy: This mountain is kinda really cool. Those are mountains so I think I can climb them up all by myself.

* Lucy: Dogs make girls happy. I have lots of names for my dog. (We don't have a dog.)
Me: What do you want to name your dog?
Lucy: Max

* Lucy (after seeing a dog run past our breakfast nook window): Is that my dog?!

* Lucy (playing with her cousins): I'll be the daddy. You be the sweetheart.

* Lucy: (pointing to the bath tub drain) Where does the water go?
Bryan: (gave a long answer)
Lucy: So that's how that works.

* We were driving in the car listening to classical music to calm the girls. A piano concerto came on (I only know that because I thought it was so pretty even I looked at the XM Satellite dial to see what it was.) When it ended Lucy clapped enthusiastically.

* Lucy: Everybody loves Lucy.

* Daddy: Where's Mommy?
Lucy: She's at the Errands Store

* Lucy: It's taking a long time to grow up.

* Lucy: Mawma!!! (Channel Will Ferrell's "Mama! Meatloooaf!)

* Abby: Maw-maaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

* Lucy: Why do I have to share everyday?

No comments: