We celebrated Samuel's birthday together. We thank God for the gift and blessing of his life.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Lucy usually eats her morning oatmeal standing on her chair. When Bryan leaves for work, she explains, "Daddy go to work. Lucy stay home with Mommy." She runs to follow him outside as she waves with both arms up in the air and yells, "I love you, Daddy! See you later!" And her latest: "Happy Day!"
Posted by Eraina at 11:01 PM
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Lucy talks about Baby Sister a lot:
- I told her that Baby Sister was still just eating and sleeping right now, but after we swim and go to sleep, swim and go to sleep (repeat that 10 more times) then Baby Sister would come and play with Lucy and live at Lucy's house. "Ok, I wanna do dat." She then goes and puts on her shoes like we're going to do it right then. The next morning she came and kissed Baby Sister (my stomach) and said "Baby Sister come out now." Not yet... (she's due August 10th)
- We were walking home from the swimming pool in our wet bathing suits, and she said, "Lucy cold. Baby Sister cold?"
- She'll bring me a toy and say, "Baby Sister play with Lucy's toys."
- She practices changing diapers on her dolls, and today she put their bottles in the fridge. She explained that she would hold Baby Sister "on her shoulder. Mommy help. Baby Sister heavy."
- I started to go through some of Lucy's old clothes to wash and use. Those spandex shorts Lucy is wearing are actually bell-bottom preemie pants...
Posted by Eraina at 11:08 PM