Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Facts

- Lucy can spell her name
- Lucy's favorite color is "sparkly."
- When telling Bryan (on his way to work in the mornings) or others goodbye at the door, Lucy likes to say, "Bye. Love you. Miss you. Don't go too far. Merry Christmas."
- Lucy has made words like "bear, chair, hair, and there" into 2-syllable words.
- Lucy has imaginary friends. Their names are: Sadah and Bridget. I asked if she meant "Sarah," and she said, "No. Sadah. You know her. She's my best friend."
- When Bryan told her she couldn't do something, she told Bryan, "but you make my heart so sad."
- Lucy can't really say the "L" sound, so if you ask her her name, she says, "Ucy Arson."
- I took Lucy to the dentist for the first time a few months ago. I recently heard her say while playing, "And den da dentist say, 'Ucy, your teef ook good. Ony (L)arson come to da denist. You can go to the park.' Okaaaaaay?"
- When Lucy saw our wedding picture, she told me, "You have a pretty dress. You're Princess Momma. And that's your prince."

2 comments:

yuriko said...

this warmed my heart. thanks eraina for sharing these quotes.

Mary Jane said...

I LOVE this! I am cracking up! She is so smart... and sweet. My favorite is the wedding picture of the prince and princess:)