Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bedtime & Monsters

(1) Lucy consistently plugs her ears for the whole reading of the "Monster at the End of this Book," even though we read it almost every night.

(2) Recent responses from Lucy after I tell her it's time for bed:
- "But I can't see the cow jumping over the moon."
- "But I'm talking to the monsters (aka stuffed animals lined up in front of the glass doors).
- "I need another song."

(3) Lucy helps me put Abby to bed, which is sweet because she:
- sings the song we made up, "Hey little Abby, I love you. You're the cutest girl in the whole wide world. Dark brown hair and clear blue eyes, a cute little smile, and a funny little laugh. I love you, yes me do, in the whole wide world." My favorite part is the "yes me do."
- tells Abby, "... and give you peace. Amen."

1 comment:

Yuriko said...

this gave me the warm fuzzies. Lucy is so super sweet.