Monday, November 29, 2010

Lucy's Bedtime Sayings

(When Abby woke up crying, Lucy ran into her room saying, "Me help Abby!" I walked in a minute later with Lucy in Abby's crib.)


- "I wanna take a nap with Abby."
- "I don't want to brush my teeth. I want to read my Bible."
- "I don't want to brush my hair because because because because because... me good and me fun."
- (Whispering to Bryan) "I want to tell you a secret. I love my Baby Sister Abby."
- Eraina: "Night, night, Lucy. I love you." (Hug)
Lucy: "I love you, Mommy." (Hugs my neck).
Eraina: "I got stuck!"
Lucy: "Stuck in Lucy's hug!!!"
(Repeat at least 5 times.)
- Lucy to Bryan: "First, do bear puzzle. Then hide. Then sing 4 songs [on the microphone]. Then read book. THEN go to bed."
- This is the order for doing the bear puzzle: First Bryan has to sit in the chair at Lucy's mini table. Then she hangs her purse over the chair where she's sitting. Bear sits in the rocking chair. Babydoll sits on the table, and then you can proceed with turning over the bear puzzle pieces.

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

Lucy is just the sweetest!! Your girls are adorable.