Friday, October 30, 2009

Russia










My Mom and I are thankful for the chance to have traveled together to Russia in Samuel's memory. We visited children at 1-2 orphanages or baby homes each day. We loved holding the babies and praying for them and getting the chance to buy diapers for them. We especially remember our time with the director at Luga Hospital, the older boys at orphanage #14 where we were able to share our testimonies, and at Orphanage #15 (the hospital) where they so sweetly presented a plaque with Samuel's picture and the verse (printed in both English and Russian) 1 Samuel 1:27-28.

4 comments:

The Lefflers said...

I'm praying for you as Christmas approaches. I know it's extra hard during a holiday without your sweet baby boy.

Love,
Kerith (Lino) Leffler

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to take this special trip! I love you Eraina!
Stephanie Marshall

barri said...

Eraina, you are so stunning and strong. I'm just thinking about you and precious Samuel this morning. For whatever reason, my heart is heavy for you today but please know that I'm saying a special prayer. Love you and just wanted you to know that!

The Lefflers said...

I'm praying for you all.
Love,
Kerith