Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rise and Shine


Lucy and her Dad are morning people.  I am not.  However, Lucy is pretty funny, so it makes waking up a lot easier.  She's usually grunting (her sweet way of cooing and letting us know it's time for breakfast), kicking and flailing her arms the best she can when I come into her room.  I turn on the lamp next to her bed, and she frantically moves her head from side to side and blinks furiously as the light must be blinding (it's a 30 watt bulb).  Her hair is also pretty sweet (she gets that from me).  She always has great bed head; it sticks straight up.  When she sees you, she waves her arms and smiles and laughs and can barely breathe in because she is so excited.  I now love mornings because of her.  You can't help but laugh, even if it is 5:00 a.m.


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

So cute! Glad that her coos and smiles help you enjoy being up at 5:00. AHHHHHH!

Anonymous said...

She has some of the most fabulous hair I've ever seen! I love it!